We always hear about bugging out and supplies for your bug out bags. But my question is Why would you want to leave everything that you have stored and head out into the unknown with a pack on your back.
There is quite a bit more that goes into bugging in and bugging out, and we honestly might not have any option other than bugging out. We go over some of the different reasons you would want to stay and different reasons you might want to go. Your personal situation will play a big role in this.
Some things to consider when bugging out are…
- What are you going to eat?
- Where are you going to go?
- Can you survive outside?
- How are you going to stay warm?
- What are you going to use for light when its dark?
Some benefits of bugging in…
- Comfort, cloths, shelter, cooking, heat.
- More Security.
- Bigger Community.
- More supplies.
- You know your surroundings.
- Traveling is dangerous.
Read our article about picking a bug out location.
The Next Contest is Starting Now!
Everyone like free stuff right? And we like giving it away. Thats why we are running 3 different contests at SurvivalistPrepper.net.
- Contest one is for fans of the Survivalist Prepper Facebook page.
- Contest two is for Memberst of the Survivalist Prepper Academy
- And the third contest is to win a free deck of Conflicted the card game on the Survivalist Prepper Forums.
Check out more details about the contests on Facebook here.
To purchase Lisa’s books A and B of the prepping A to Z series Click here.[button font_size=”20″ color=”#c8232b” text_color=”#ffffff” icon=”bookmark” url=”http://www.amazon.com/Prepared-Self-Reliant-Lifestyle-Bug-Out-Locations-ebook/dp/B00HPC2KVI/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1389754439&sr=8-9&keywords=prepping+a+to+z” target=”_blank”]Prepping A to Z[/button]
Leave Us A Review On iTunes:
Reviews are always appreciated and I will be reading the reviews on the show along with shout outs for sharing great comments and emails. Head over to iTunes and leave us a review and help us grow.
Back To All Podcast Episodes