I recently had the opportunity to talk to Andrew from EMP Shield to go over how their products work. Their products offer EMP, Lightning and CME protection at a reasonable price.
An EMP or solar flare could literally set us back to the stone ages, and being able to protect your important electronics could be a game changer.
EMP Shield offer products to protect…
-Radio (ham radio)
-RV (bug out vehicles)
As Andrew mentioned in the show the EMP Shield website has a large library of EMP information…not just products to buy. Visit the EMP Shield website here.
Questions From The Show…
- Can you explain how this technology works?
- What are the different models you have?
- What type of testing did you do on the EMP Shield?
- What are the E1, E2, and E3 affects of an EMP?
- How are a CME and EMP different?
- I Plan on getting the Solar protector in the near future, can you explain how that works?
- In the event of an EMP how might automobiles be affected, and how will the EMP Shield help with that?
- How does this device work with such small wiring?
- If the grid goes down why would I need protection I, will have no electricity anyway?
- Why would I need my car protected, if I will not be able to put fuel in it?
Academy Limited Time Discount
I mentioned in the show that we are making some changes to the Survivalist Prepper Podcast as well as the Academy. For the next few days we are offering a 1/2 price discount to anyone who would like to join.
We are going away from our weekly format for the podcast in order to put more effort into the Academy and our YouTube channel. A couple of things we are working on right now are…
- The Alternative Energy Course
- 30 Days to preparedness (prepping basics)
- Monthly members only podcasts
We are also working on updating the Intro to prepping course to make it more detailed. after that we plan on digging deeper into preparedness to help everyone in the more detailed (advanced) aspects of prepping.
The Academy discount will only be available for a few days, so take advantage while you can. Click here to have a look.