This past week Lisa and I were guests on The Next Generation podcast with Ryan and Colin Buford. Their show airs live every Sunday night on the Prepper Broadcasting Network.
As I was talking with Ryan, I realized we have never done a show about owning horses or livestock in general. While there are some benefits for preppers when it comes to owning horses, it does come at a cost.
Because this is a simulcast, the show notes are fairly short this week. We had a great time talking with Ryan and his son Colin on the show, and are looking forward to being back on in the future.
While there are some great preparedness podcasts out there, Prepper Broadcasting has a great lineup. One podcast I have been listening to for years is I Am Liberty with James Walton.
Topics From This Weeks Show…
- The benefits and challenges of owning horses for preppers
- Disaster safety for large animals.
- The lost art of horsemanship.
- The cost of owning large animals.
- The requirements for owning livestock or large animals.
- Medical supplies and skills for your pets.
Lisa and I will probably be doing a show in the future that goes into more detail about prepping and large animals. Owning livestock would be a great food source, but also has it’s challenges.
If you have any questions or comments, let us know below…