In today’s show, I go over why freeze-dried food is excellent for long-term storage and even do a taste test of the beef dice from Legacy Foods.
As some of you know, I recently purchased a Harvest Right freeze dryer, and I’ve been running it non-stop for a few weeks. Tonight I want to go through some of the pros and cons I grappled with before deciding to make the purchase.
The pros far outweigh the cons, and it will allow me to build up my food storage with the meals I make here at home.
NOW OPEN! THE NEW & IMPROVED BUG OUT LOCATION
Join the Waitlist Now for Early Access to The Bug Out Location Preparedness Academy. With brand new prepping courses, a community, and tools to help you along in preparedness. Whether you are just beginning or you’ve been prepping for a while, there’s something here for everyone.
- Prepping Courses: We already have several introductory prepping courses here at the B.O.L. We plan to create more that expand on the basics as you advance through preparedness.
- Exclusive Prepping Community: Members of the B.O.L. get access to the growing preparedness group to interact, learn & discuss prepping with other members.
- Weekly Updates: From weekly live videos to periodic webinars & articles, there’s always something new to look forward to at the B.O.L.
- Prepping Resources: We have a growing list of prepping and survival resources like audio files, PDFs, and Word documents.
- Legacy Food Storage: Bulk up your long-term food storage quickly, and do it without breaking the bank. All members get discount prices.
THE SURVIVALIST PREPPER COMMUNITY -JOIN TODAY!
In this group, we bring together preppers and survivalists to share our knowledge and skills so that we can become more self-reliant and better prepared for emergencies. Finding the balance between preparing for disasters and living a fulfilling, joyful life is a crucial aspect of being a prepper, so we might as well have a little fun while we’re doing it.
When you join the Survivalist Prepper community, you’ll get access to the following:
- Preparedness Education: Whether a novice embarking on your prepping journey or a seasoned veteran with years of experience, learning something new can be challenging. From just starting your food storage plan to more advanced prepping topics, you’re bound to find answers here.
- Prepper Networking Events: I do quite a bit on YouTube, Rumble, and the podcast, but there is some content I reserve for true fans and supporters. In this group, we do live events, collaborations, tutorials, and even giveaways now and then.
- Emergency Preparedness Courses: This group is an extension of the Bug Out Location membership website, which has preparedness courses and training for all levels of preparedness. This group will be the hub for everything new and upcoming at the BOL.
- A Community of Preppers: The most exciting part about this community is the ability to network with like-minded preppers individually or as a group. You can post a question for the group, private message people individually, and get feedback on any projects you are working on.