This is a special episode with Lisa and I on the Armed Squirrels Project podcast with Sticks and Toby. I wasn’t going to add this to our podcast feed, but we had such a great time I wanted to add the first half of the interview here. To listen to the entire podcast on the Armed Squirrels Project check out their podcast here. You can also leave them a review on I tunes here.
A few things we talked about in the first half were…
- Why we started Survivalist Prepper and the podcast.
- What the bug out bag first aid kit is.
- Some of our YouTube Videos.
- The Survivalist Prepper Academy and the Apoco-List.
- Taking the CCW class and how that went.
- What Appleseed is all about.
In the second half of the show that you can listen to on the Armed Squirrels podcast we talk about a recipe that Lisa has for chocolate pumpkin pie. That recipe (and a few more) will be on the show notes for episode 73 coming up on Thursday. We also talked about…
- American History.
- Horses as bug out vehicles.
- Silvasorb vs Neosporin and other medical information.
- The prepping community and how we are not all the same.
- And a whole bunch more.
To see if there are still some of these bug out bag first aid kits available visit the shtfshop.com here. We are also throwing in a free everstrike match while supplies last.
Leave Us A Review On iTunes:
Reviews are always appreciated and I will be reading the reviews on the show along with shout outs for sharing great comments and emails. Head over to iTunes and leave us a reviewand help us grow.